Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Interview with Olivia

.
We recently had a chance to sit down with Olivia, the face of our Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to ask her a few questions:

Q: Where are you from?

A: Toledo, Spain just south of Madrid, in the area know as Castille-La Mancha.

Q: Tell us about yourself:

A: I am very pleased that Star Fine Foods has used my image on their large tins of Extra Virgin Olive Oil packaging for the last few years and have decided to use my portrait in the bottles now.

Q: What are some of your interests?

A: Cooking, entertaining friends and relatives, going to the Opera, attending museums and flamenco dancing.

Q: Favorite things to do?

A: I love to have my friends over for Tapas on Friday nights. Tapas are a wide variety of appetizers, or snacks, in Spanish cuisine.  The city I am from, Toldeo, is know for a special cheese called Manchego and I love to use it in my Tapas.

Q: What do you like to Cook?

A: Besides Tapas, I love Estofado de Pollo.  It is a typical chicken stew eaten in the region of Castilla, where the winters are chilly and food warms you from the inside out. Served with home-fried potatoes, warm, crusty bread and a simple green salad for a filling, delicious meal. It would be my pleasure to share that recipe and others with you!

Thank you, Olivia!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers