Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet Gloria

.
We recently had a chance to sit down with Gloria, the face of our Original Olive Oil, to ask her a few questions:


Q: Where are you from?

A: Valls, Spain just outside of Tarrogona, in the North East of Spain

Q: Tell us about yourself:

A: I am one of three sisters. Original Olive Oil is my favorite out of all the olive oils, and I am so glad that I was picked to be on the label. I like that it has a milder flavor than extra virgin. It’s an everyday, all-purpose cooking oil ideal for cooking with high heat. 

Q: What are some of your interests?

A: Folk dancing, cooking, singing and arranging flowers.

Q: Favorite things to do?

A: My sisters and I make dinner together. I am always in charge of side dishes. I love to come up with new and exciting ideas to keep them interesting and delicious.

Q: What do you like to Cook?

A: I love to make all kinds of rice dishes. My favorite is a Spinach & Pine Nut Rice. It is so good that sometimes I will eat just that and skip the rest of the dinner.

Thank you, Gloria!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow Me on Pinterest
Powered by Blogger.

Followers